Sunday, February 16, 2014

Spring fashion part one

Something that is a trend for spring 2014 is the cropped moto jacket. They have been on the runways for a few months they are super popular they look something like this 
They can come in all kinds of different colors fabrics and the lengths can also vary. They can cost anything from $45 to $399 I recommend that you go for something cheaper but, that because I can be really stingy, I don't like to buy really expensive clothes. So yea, another big trend for spring is wide leg trousers. They are basically pants that are all the same width on every part so the thigh and the calf parts are the exact same width. I personally don't really like the trend because it doesn't really look feminine... Yea I don't think that I will buy a pair of wide leg trousers. Another trend for spring and summer that you can wear whenever is mesh, mesh has been on the runways a lot recently and it has been a big hit with designers so that is a trend that you should look into. I think that from now on I will post every Sunday. Bye! -Sofia

No comments:

Post a Comment