Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Review on Pores be Pure mud mask, Orly nail polishes, and yes to grapefruit brightening facial towelettes

Okay so this post is not about fashion, it is a review for a few products that I have bought in the past. Okay so starting with the Pores be Pure Mud Mask, I personally love this product, it doesn't really help your pores but it made my face fresh, clean, and oil free for the dah and the day after, although it only lasts for 2 days the product is pretty cheap for how well it works, it does burn quite a bit, but I find that all mud masks burn and this one didn't burn THAT bad. It has a light strawberry scent and is defiantly worth it. I highly recommend it. So next is the Orly nail polishes, I have the Fancy Fuchsia, Melt Your Popsicle, and Purple Crush. The colors look just like they do in the bottle and are bright and super fun for any season. If you are looking for some quality nail polish, ORLY is the brand to use. It is a little pricy, but at ultra and a few other stores they are constantly on sale. Next comes the Yes to grapefruit brightening facial towelettes. These are great, they do not remove makeup but they smell amazing and make your face look great I like to use these after an all night cram session or after falling asleep with my makeup on. I can't remember how much these cost but as long as they are under 10 US dollars they are well worth it. The final product is the Bed Head wave artist. This product was okay. The waves look pretty good, but the actual machine is a pain and a little hard to use. I burnt my forehead the second time I used this and the First time I just gave up because I was too lazy, if you have at least 10 minutes and aren't too tired I would tell you to get this if it were under $40. Do not get it if it cost more than that. Okay well that's it for today! Pictures are below, comment if you want me to just do fashion or if you want a mix, I'd love to get some feed back! Bye!-Sofia



And finally...

No comments:

Post a Comment